Outbound camapigns call attempts

Hi Community ,

Can we get to know through process automation triggers , when an agentless campaign has reached maximum defined attempts for a contact . Say ,a contact needs to be attempted thrice . But even after third attempt when contact doesnt pick up we need to send him an sms .

Regards
Garima.

Hi Garima,

Perhaps these may be able to help you, this is blueprint that shows how to implement an automated SMS message when a callback is not answered that uses process automation triggers, and this is an article that talks about using triggers with outbound calls. Hopefully these can help you, if not please let us know.

Regards,
Declan

HI Declan,

Both these examples are suitable when calls are assisted by agetn .

My usecase is pertainng to an agentless outbound campaign . From my research , i see that only one topic in process automation trigger is dedicated to outound campaigns and i am unable to fetch the outbound attempts from that topic's schema/payload.

I am planning to send an agentless sms from my flow , but my pain point is how the sms will be triggerd when outbound call attempts have reached 3.From outbound campaign configurations this doesnt seem likely , so wanted to check this on api side.

Regards
Garima.

Hi Garima,

If no notification or API exists that has everything you need then please submit your use case to Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal

--Jason

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.