Progressive Campaign in a blended environment does not work properly

Hello everyone,

One of our customer has spotted an issue regarding the progressive campaign.

When there are 3 agents on a progressive campaign and one of them is in idle status (the other two are interacting), the campaign does not dial the next contact, even if the agent appears as effective idle.

These agents unfortunately do not belong exclusively to the campaign, they also receive inbound calls from other queues. So, in order to not have high abandonment numbers in inbound calls, the customer decided to keep changing the campaign status from ON to OFF and vice versa during the day.

When the campaign is in status ON and there is one idle agent, the dialer does not dial the next contact. The customer also noticed that the campaign dials the next contact only when the ongoing interactions are fully completed (wrap up complete).

As it is not stated anywhere in Genesys Resource Center documentation, does the blended model limits the dialing progress of the progressive campaign?
Shouldn't the campaign dial the next number each time there is one effective idle agent?

I am requesting your assistance, since Genesys Care prompted me to come in touch with you guys. I am quoting the Genesys Engineer's advice:

"This seems to be a system limitation at the moment and since there's no documentation available yet, you can raise a query to https://developer.genesys.cloud/forum to get more details about the behavior."

Regards,
Charis Sideridis

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.