PureCloudPlatformClientV2 slow or fails to load in my VSCode

PureCloudPlatformClientV2 have always been very slow for my IDE (VS Code) to autocomplete, but recently I upgraded from 127.0 to 182.0 and now its barely functional.

After a short while, my Pylance memory heap exceeds 2GB, and is restarting, also affecting the rest of my python project.

Here is a description for some other python packages with seems to fit my issue with this SDK package:

This is the only package where I have this issue. Looking into the code in the SDK, it seems pretty massive. Is there anything you can do to mitigate this issue?

I have my "python.analysis.diagnosticMode" set to "openFilesOnly", not "workspace". The issue starts whenever I need touch an object in PureCloudPlatformClientV2.

Hi hellman,

Can you let me know, your system information like the os you are currently using, Ram of the pc and the version of vscode ?

Hi @joel_hellman Can you give more information on the environment you are running this. Vs code Version, OS , RAM

Looks like we cannot extend memory foot print for Pylance directly but did you try adding more memory to the background process NODE_OPTIONS="--max-old-space-size=8192 ? This could help the cause.

Also did you try Jedi and do you see the same error when using both pylance and Jedi ?

Best Regards
Hemanth

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.