Pushing YAML using archy not finding data actions

I'm using Archy to push a yaml file, and the flow in question references a data action. The data action exists by the same name, connected to an integration of the same name, but archy can't seem to find the data action, despite it being there. This is a part of a multi-org setup to push default flows, so we would prefer to just provide the client secret and id in line. The OAUTH we're using has all permissions, so i expect it should be able to see everything. Wanted to see if anyone else had run into this-

• ERROR! find 'data action' by value of 'Get Number of Calls on Queue' - no matches for 'Get Number of Calls on Queue' -- [ArchNetworkValueRetrieval]
  • ERROR! promise unhandled exception caught. Error: no matches -- [ArchAsyncTracker]
    setting the Archy exit code to 100

Hi jokowitz,

Thanks for reaching out. What version of Archy are you using? Also, can you verify that the category specified in your YAML for the data action is also the same as the category that your data action exists in in your organization? For example:

name: My Call Data Action
  category:
    CATEGORY_NAME:  <-- Make sure this is the same in your org 
      dataAction:
        DATA_ACTION_NAME: <-- for your data action

Thanks,
Jon

I'm running version '14.18.3', and the categories and action names exist identically. I've even tried exporting a flow from that org as yaml, then re-importing it directly, and it's still giving the same issue :

category:
                                                    Genesys Cloud Data Actions:
                                                      dataAction:
                                                        Get Number of Calls on Queue:

Sorry, archy version 2.13.0

Hi jokowitz,

I tried replicating this in my own organization using teh same data action name/category. It looks like something odd is going on here. Could you open a ticket with our care team for this issue? They should be able to help further troubleshoot this issue and and they will work to get this to the proper engineering group.

Thanks,
Jon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.