Refresh List in script

Hi there,

Looking for a way to refresh my list variables and blow out data present.

Use case: We are obtaining a list of secondary contacts for account verification, which I have populated into a drop down list variable. This is working fine.

Issue: There are times where the wrong account may be chosen, in which case our reps have the ability to go back to the lookup page and start the process again. The process works, but the list data from the previous lookup stays and the new data gets pushed to the bottom of the list. This is expected because of how List Push works.

I am hoping I'm missing something simple here - Is there a way to clear this list variable so it may be populated with only the pertinent data, given the use case? The available Scripter actions do not support changing list variables, and I do not see a way to do this.

Ah ha - I refreshed my script after reading that list variables were indeed supported, and now they are appearing under "set variable".

I am going to try setting them to a blank value as a step before the new pull and see what happens.

Edit: No luck, unfortunately. I also tried using resize to see if that may work and had no luck.

I figured it out - I was looking at the wrong list. I changed my update variable to push a blank list variable over the values list, and this fixed the issue.

I didn't see any other posts on this topic, so hopefully others find this useful.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.