Sandbox allow-downloads attribute not working

Hi,

In our premium app, we have some pages where a user can dowload a CSV file.
We have recently found that downloads are no longer working and I am trying to fix the issue.

I have added allow-downloads to the;
Iframe Sandbox options for our integrated applicaton : to allow file downloads to work.

The complete list is;
allow-scripts,allow-same-origin,allow-forms,allow-modals,allow-downloads

(iFrame feature/Permissions Policy : is blank)

However I am still getting:

index.cfm:1 Download is disallowed. The frame initiating or instantiating the download is sandboxed, but the flag ‘allow-downloads’ is not set. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5706745674465280 for more details.

Is there anything else that I need to be doing?
Do I need to change anything in our application?

Thanks.
Gavin.

OK.
SO the confusion started because we have multiple "Integration"s setup with our product name in the title, in our demoi / development Gensys Cloud Org. (4 in total - for some reason)

2 of which had the Sandbox options available within Admin / Integration / Configuration.
2 do not.
I updated the Integrations that had the option available.

The issue is : the Integration that is actually used by us, did NOT have the option to edit the sandbox / iFrame settings.

So my follow-up question is, please.

What determines whether or not the Sandbox / iFrame settings are available within the Integration record?

• Is it determined only at installation of the app?
  • Is it something we need to amed in our app installation?

Lastly, please:
If I have a customer of our app - and they do NOT have the Sanbox / iFrame options available in their Admin / Integration / Configuration - how do I (I or help them) to subsequently get those items available for editing?

Thanks.

Hello,

"What determines whether or not the Sandbox / iFrame settings are available within the Integration record?"

Iframe Sandbox Options and Iframe Feature/Permissions Policy settings are available (exposed) for Client Application integrations and Interaction Widget integrations.

When it is a Premium Application (premium application/integration coming from a 3rd party vendor), these settings are not available for configuration (by the End Customer in Admin UI).
The values for sandbox and Iframe settings are predefined/preset at the integration type definition level.
When the Premium Application vendors go through the AppFoundry process to submit and to get an application published, one of the information they have to provide to Genesys are the values to predefine for sandbox and iframe settings on their premium application integration.

If you are the owner of this Premium Application (you are the AppFoundry Partner/Vendor) and you need these values to be updated, you can contact AppFoundry team and provide the new values for sandbox and iframe settings (this will then apply to all instances of this premium application integration type).

If you are not the owner of this Premium Application, please contact the AppFoundry partner/vendor and ask them to initiate this process if they agree with the change (i.e. contacting AppFoundry...).

You can check what is defined (predefined) for a premium application integration type using GET /api/v2/integrations/types/{typeId}/configschemas/{configType} (with configType set to properties).

Regards,

@Jerome.Saint-Marc
Sorry for the very late reply.
I have indeed logged a ticket with App Foundry support to have the iFrame/Sandbox enabled for our app.
It has been actioned already and is excxpected to be live, soon.

Thanks very much for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.