Scheduled callback cancelation

Hi all,

I am trying to build a use case with triggers. The trigger is meant for scheduled callbacks. We our give customers the possiblilty to cancel their appointment. by doing so the endpoint api/v2/conversations/callbacks/${conversationId} is called and the jsonpath is
"state" : "disconnected"
with this trigger below I listen to mediatype callback with customer end and the workflow is sending a sms
topic is "v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.customer.end"

{
"id": "93562d09-93bb-466-5c374a413870",
"name": "Callback Cancelled Trigger",
"topicName": "v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.customer.end",
"target": {
"type": "Workflow",
"id": "0a8a1877-cf00-41e1-925
60523eb"
},
"version": 5,
"enabled": false,
"matchCriteria": [
{
"jsonPath": "mediaType",
"operator": "Equal",
"value": "CALLBACK"
},
{
"jsonPath": "disconnectType",
"value": "CLIENT"
},
{
"jsonPath": "state",
"value": "disconnected"
}
],
"description": "Trigger that fires when a callback is cancelled",
"selfUri": "/api/v2/processautomation/triggers/93562d09-9
*********8-9916-5c374a413870"

I am testing the workflow with the Launch en Get api's based on the conversation id and the workflow works fine by noticing the sms that arrives on the cell phone. but when I am disconnecting the scheduled callback the trigger does not work. What goes wrong here?

best reagrds
Jerry

The trigger configuration is showing that "enabled" is false, so this trigger isn't configured to run right now. If the trigger keeps getting disabled make sure that you don't have any overlapping variables between the event schema and your architect flow where there one of those architect variables is not set to be an "input" to the flow.

Along with enabling the trigger, I would probably try removing match criteria to see if I can get my trigger to fire. The disconnectType seems like the most likely to be something weird.

--Json

1 Like

thank you , that the trick........was troubleshooting for a while now and didnt notice the enable value :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.