Sending automatic response in queued email flow

What's up team?

Your knowledge about sending autoresponders in queued email flow would be very helpful.

We carry out this configuration so that a response is sent to the client, however, we see that it does send it but 11 times in all the tests we carry out.

I don't know what else I can configure within Architect to make this work and only send 1 single response.

I share the context with the following images.

I thank you very much.

Hi @BryanGonzen
I'm not a Spanish speaker, so I don't have a great understanding of everything going on this flow. However I do see that your automatic email reply action is being invoked within a loop. My guess is that the loop is being cycled through 11 times resulting in 11 emails being sent.

1 Like

Hello Jacobs.

Don't worry about the language.

On the contrary, I added the loop to the flow so that it only sent me 1 response but it didn't seem to work. Keep sending 11 times the automatic response.

If I add the non-loop autoreply send, it does the exact same thing.

Thanks for answering.

I would postulate that some upstream configuration is causing it, but because we aren't able to investigate specific customer data on this public forum, I would recommend opening a case with Genesys Cloud Care

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.