SIP Headers are passing to Genesys I am able to see then in pcap file, but not able to catch them in api

I am trying to transfer a call to Genesys using SIP protocol using some headers with User-To-User, but not able to catch them in any api, trying to parse them with Get Participant Data and Get Raw SIP headers at architect flow level. but no luck.
In the log from Genesys side(.pcap file) I have able to see the headers and passing properly, but not able to catch them during runtime of the call.

Kindly help us here. Below is the sample log.

please remove the .json extension to examine the log.

6929028a-f852-4979-a060-0e026580f847.pcap.json (5.8 KB)

You enabled UUI and configured in the Trunk settings?
UUI has been available in architect for a while and has a system variable for it - Call.UUIData

Have you read Get Sip Headers In Architect

A few things...

First SIP Headers are only available for calls that arrive via a BYOC Cloud trunk. If you are performing a SIP Transfer to a Genesys Cloud Voice controlled number, then the SIP Headers are not exposed.

As Simon stated, you need to configure the use of UUI in the BYOC Cloud trunk settings.

The you can use the Architect blocks to access the SIP Headers and attach those values are participant attributes, or you can use this API to get to them https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer#get-api-v2-telephony-sipmessages-conversations--conversationId--headers

Hi Crespino,

Thanks for the reply, I have enabled all required settings in the trunks and this feature was working earlier.
even i have tried the above mentioned api to know the headers it is returning 204 No Content response.

and I am using the SIP Refer protocol to transfer the call and below the format I am trying along with headers
sip:+12233xxxxx@<mytrunk>.byoc.mypurecloud.com

About the only think I can suggest is to contact Genesys Customer Care. Access to the SIP headers is a platform feature, and it it was working and now isn't then it is worth a call to them to see if they can troubleshoot the issue for you.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.