Some APIs works only in developer-tools

I am using the following API ( /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query) with a customized body to get the interactions through a specific interval.

This works very well when i execute it on my Prod env using genesys cloud developer tool portal.

When i use the same API and body in a custom script using Pycharm or Postman, i receive the below response

I checked the roles/permissions/divisions and i have the proper access to the end point and the permission for this attribute (analytics:conversationDetail:view) is granted to the Divisions i am granted access to all the organization divisions.

Any idea what is wrong and why it works only using developer-tools and not outside it? i need to parse the JSON output of this API call and this requires a custom script to run outside the developer-tools portal.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Ahmed

Per the error message, the credentials you're using in postman or your app lack the stated permission. You will need to work with your org's administrator to configure the user or client credentials you're using to have the appropriate permissions.

1 Like

Thanks Tim! This solves the issue

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.