"Sorry, an error occurred" prompt after Set Language block

Hi,

This is a weird problem. I use a logic where I set language to English if the caller is me, because our client is from France and I don't know French. I used this logic for three separate IVRs, that we connect from three separate phone numbers on Genesys Cloud.

There is a 4th IVR I'm working on. I'm using the same logic; if I'm calling, call goes to "Set Language" task and sets the language to English.

When I first called it after the end of development, call directly disconnected. Default language was English. Before trying again, I set it to French and put dummy prompts in the flow to track my progress. I called again, it read the prompt that is in the beginning of the "Set Language" task, then checks the caller's number, if it's me it goes to Set Language - en-us block. I put another prompt right after this block and IVR said "Sorry, an error occured".

So if I understood correctly, there is something wrong when setting language to English. But I don't know why.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS: Both en-us and fr-fr languages has been added to Supported Languages in the related flow.

Regards.

Scott DeMichele from Customer Care helped us. The reason was some invalid characters, after deleting them from the prompts, flow worked fine.

Best regards to Scott.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.