Start using Workforce Management

I am trying to get started with Workforce Management. I still haven`t found out how to connect agents to schedule, and create activities in the schedule. Do anyone have a link to how this is done?

Questions about the base product are best suited for the PureCloud Community Forum. This forum is for questions related to APIs and customizations.

I would recommend the About Workforce Management Resource Center article to start with.

Trond-Martinsen
I am trying to get started with Workforce Management. I still haven`t found out how to connect agents to schedule, and create activities in the schedule. Do anyone have a link to how this is done?

You get to start this in this forum. Workforce Management is recommended to this forum.

Hi, tim.smith,
Great articles. It's beneficial for me. The work plans of Workforce Management can I build it as I want?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

Can I make the schedule of the agent by myself? And the schedule contained everything that I want to enter.

As noted above, questions about using the base product are best suited for the Community Forum. If you have specific questions about the APIs, feel free to ask them here.

What is the role of an agent in workforce management? How does it work? Any recommendation.....
Thanks

This forum is for questions related to APIs and customizations.

Questions about the base product are best suited for the PureCloud Community Forum .

Please use that forum to ask your question!