Start workflows with data actions in Inbound flow

I want to have two workflows started consecutively from an inbound flow using a data action. The first time I use the data action it works within the flow. For the second time I use it, I simply swapped the flowID with a different flowID while leaving the attributes unchanged. This second data action encounters an error within the Inbound flow, even though the action itself was successful when tested with both FlowIDs. Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason for the error within the flow?

You might want to try this question out in the Architect room, or with support.

Thank you Jason, moved it to the Architect Room

There's not enough information to guess what happened. We need specific details about what is your data action doing.

Hi Melissa,

this Data Action

with this Details:
Flow ID 51a96e0a-2455-4af8-8403-3aceae8c7e22

Flow Name: Proactive_callback_v1-0.i3WorkFlow

Atributes: ""Flow.delay": "" + Task.delay + "", "Flow.phone": "" + Replace(Call.Ani, tel:, "") + "", "Flow.name": "" + Call.RemoteName + """

Goes through success.
A little later in the Flow
this Data Action

with this Details:
Flow ID 647b05c9-c893-49f2-8554-438727db464a

Flow Name: Zeile aus Tabelle phone löschen

Attributes: ""Flow.delay": "" + Task.delay + "", "Flow.phone": "" + Replace(Call.Ani, tel:, "") + "", "Flow.name": "" + Call.RemoteName + """
Goes through failiure
Data Action Request configuration:

Data Action Response configuration:

Does this information help?

Viele Grüße,
Thomas

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.