Substitutions in Archy

Hi, I'm pipeline Archy for deployment between different organizations (DEV and PROD) and I want to replace all the elements of the development flow that start with the word "DEV" with elements that are called exactly the same but instead of starting with " DEV "start with" PROD ", however I use the substitutions functionality in an options.yml file, however when I go to publish the flow it gives me the following error:

error encountered loading yaml from file '/home/admin/WORK_FlujoArchy.yaml'.
  Exception information: can not read an implicit mapping pair; a colon is misse                      d at line 158, column 45:
     ...       name: {{env}}_BBVA_Inbound

substitutions:
env: PROD
division: PROD

fragment of the flow where the transfer is made to the queue:

-transferToAcd:
name: Transfer to ACD
targetQueue:
lit:
name: {{env}}_BBVA_Inbound
preTransferAudio:
exp: AudioPlaybackOptions(ToAudioBlank(100), true)
failureTransferAudio:
exp: AudioPlaybackOptions(ToAudioBlank(100), true)
priority:
lit: 0
preferredAgents:
noValue: true
languageSkill:
failureOutputs:
errorType:
errorMessage:

How can I do this type of substitution?
It is not possible to have the elements with the same names in both organizations because we want to have more than one environment in each organization (for example QA and PROD)

Hi @javier.delolmo,

You will need to wrap the {{env}}_BBVA_Inbound in quotes within the YAML like so: "{{env}}_BBVA_Inbound" and this should get it working for you! Let me know if you have any other issues or if this does not work for you!

Thanks,
Jon

thanks @jon.vansteen, works perfect!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.