Surveys via Qualtrics

Hello everyone,

I am curious to know if it was possible to have an integration for web messenger that would trigger the survey at the end of the interactions?
We have been exploring web surveys but also want to know if there is the possibility to have surveys done via Qualtrics.

Does someone have any insights on this?

Thank you,
Louis

2 Likes

You can read more about using Genesys Cloud Web Surveys here: About web surveys - Genesys Cloud Resource Center. This will allow you to initiate post-conversation survey invitations.

If you're wanting to integrate with a 3rd party survey platform, look into the survey flows to see if you can leverage them for your needs. If not, you'll likely have to use the analytics API to query for conversation details and gather the data you need to integrate with your 3rd party solution.

1 Like

Hi Louis, wanted to follow-up on Qualtrics survey specifically:

1. How is it triggered? Does it have a REST API to initiate and/or JavaScript command?
  2. How is it executed? Would you render that survey on the current web-page (along with our Messenger) or would it be delivered via email?

We are now starting to build a new feature to publish an equivalent of agent-disconnect event that can be intercepted on web client, which might help here if you're aiming at client-side rendering of the survey (JavaScript integration): https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DXWMM-I-26

@Angelo_Cicchitto

1. That's one thing that I am looking for. I was able to trigger the Genesys web survey using a policy. However, when it comes to Qualtrics, how is the survey triggered? I have the data action and the survey invite flow configured but I don't know how the survey would be triggered since the policy only shows the Genesys survey forms.
  2. It would be delivered via email. How can we render the survey on the current web-page. Since the interaction ends after 72 hours, what web event can we use to trigger the survey?
    Additionally, if the survey is rendered on the current web-page, but the customer closed the page, how would that work? Would the survey still appear on the page when the customer comes back?

It looks like the survey when the interaction is disconnected. However, the thread is ongoing. What is the event identified that would trigger the survey once the interaction has ended like with Genesys web surveys?

If you are trying to achieve a client-side integration, you would probably need to wait for this Idea to be delivered: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DXWMM-I-26 This way we would generate an event on client when Agent disconnects. You would have to build some logic on your page when the event is detected.
If you are looking for backend integration to trigger the survey, you should probably explore the usage of the various Notifications features we offer, to react upon conversation events.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.