termination codes with callback

Hello everyone! I'm developing an application that is integrated with Genesys Cloud. My workflow is as follows: I perform implicit authentication, connect to the socket channel to monitor and retrieve an event of the call being disconnected. After receiving this event, I ask my agent if they want to return the call. If they don't, they don't return, and Genesys starts the timer to tag the call with the termination codes. If they do want to return, a callback is immediately created, initiating a call to the return number. The problem is that when I don't respect the tagging time and start another call, the agent's screen freezes on the second call with the tagging timer frozen, unable to complete. If I try to use the route "conversations/calls/${conversationId}/participants/${participantId}" passing the wrap-up code, it behaves differently: the return call occurs, but when it's answered, it simply closes the script, and the call remains active. Note: When I waited for the 10-second tagging of the first call to execute the second one, I didn't have this problem. However, always waiting 10 seconds makes the operation slower. I would like to know if what I'm doing deviates from the Genesys scenario or if I'm making a mistake in my solution. The idea was to end the first call and start the second one as soon as "return" is clicked, and after the second call is finished, the agent could tag and conclude, returning to the queue normally. Thank you in advance.

What screen is this?

Good morning, this is the screen.

If your browser-based application is hanging, it's usually because you have an infinite loop in your code. If you need assistance troubleshooting your application to identify its performance issue, I would recommend engaging Professional Services for a consulting contract.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.