Terraform (genesyscloud_telephony_providers_edges_phone)

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to check something with this resource, should that resource return the "web_rtc_user_id" for an export? I am getting this back as null at the moment?

When I run the genesyscloud_user resource for an export, this does not bring the user id either.

Just wanted to check if this is expected

Thanks
Aurness

Hi @Aurness_Luximon

By default, GUIDs are not included in the export if include_state_file=false in the export resource configuration. If you would like to include GUIDs in your export, you should set this to true. This will mean that the export is only applicable to the same org that it was read from because it references unique IDs that don't exist in other organisations.

If you would like to deploy your exported config to another org, I would recommend leaving include_state_file as false and setting enable_dependency_resolution to true. This should resolve all the dependent resources (genesyscloud_user being one in this case), and leave out all GUIDs.

Hope this helps
-Charlie

Hi charlie,

I'm trying to set enable_dependency_resolution to true but got this error message:

Here the code:

Any idea what can be missing?

best regards,

Yeah, I am looking at referencing the same org. Thanks Charlie

Hi @Nuno_Paulo

It looks like you're running on an old version of our provider that does not include this field. I would recommend using our latest version 1.43.1. Once that is updated, you will need to run terraform init -upgrade from the command line.

-Charlie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.