The Embedded Framework client doesn't load properly

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the embeddable framework's (ef) click to dial function, but the client doesn't load properly.
I've tried to open the ef in a tab, instead of an iframe, it seems to work.
Does anyone know why it doesnt work in an iframe?
Is it due to the missing scopes so the realtime client disconnected?

It looks like missing scopes could be an issue. Is it possible to add them to check and see if it loads? It might also help to see iframe code if that is possible. It could be that the frame is misconfigured.

Here are some sample apps that might be helpful for troubleshooting the integration:

Here is some more documentation that may be helpful

Hi Mack,

thanks for the reply. i've followed the instructions in the documentation, but no luck.

Which iframe code do you want to see? Is it this one below?

If you're integrating with Salesforce, it would be better to use the connector already available on AppFoundry.

Link to AppFoundry Connector

But if you don't want to use it, the main difference between the two URLs is primarily where the framework.js file is obtained from.

In the local URL, you have to serve the file from a web server in your local environment (iis, apache, etc) in the port 443.

The other URL is for use in production, and there you have to upload the framework.js file to Genesys with the Embeddable Framework integration.