The 'location' value '$genesyscloud_archy_location' ( source - command line parameter ) is not in the allowable value

Hi, there,

I have my environment variable GENESYSCLOUD_ARCHY_LOCATION configured as mypurecloud.com, I also configured lower case one, genesyscloud_archy_location, why is there still error location is not in the allowable value
│ list:

Error running command 'archy publish --forceUnlock --file ./archy_flow.yml --clientId $GENESYSCLOUD_OAUTHCLIENT_ID
│ --clientSecret $GENESYSCLOUD_OAUTHCLIENT_SECRET --location $GENESYSCLOUD_ARCHY_LOCATION':

│ processing the configuration setting 'location'.
│ the 'location' value '$GENESYSCLOUD_ARCHY_LOCATION' ( source - command line parameter ) value is being lower cased to
│ '$genesyscloud_archy_location'.
│ setting the Archy exit code to 106
│ An error occurred.

│ *****************************************************************************************
│ Archy - Architect Yaml Flow Processor ver. 2.23.1 - Failure
│ *****************************************************************************************
│ DateTime: Sat Nov 25 2023 02:20:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

│ Summary

│ Command: 'publish'
│ the 'location' value '$genesyscloud_archy_location' ( source - command line parameter ) is not in the allowable value
│ list:

thx.

Kevin

I couldn't paste all location list here, system only allows 2 links...

my location is mypurecloud.com

I checked environment variable for both uppercase and lower case, they are all correct.

Kevin

Hi @wangkevin1029,

Which operating system are you running?

I just tried this locally on my mac and was unable to reproduce this. It does not seem to be an issue with Archy but instead maybe with the environment variable configuration. If you run

echo $GENESYSCLOUD_ARCHY_LOCATION

does it resolve the value correctly in your terminal?

Thanks,
Jon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.