The request failed with response code: 500. Message: Server resources are unable to complete the request

Hi, i am trying to send a post request through API Explorer, for this endpoint

POST /api/v2/analytics/users/aggregates/query
Query for user aggregates

with input:

{
"interval": "2023-02-26T21:00:00.000Z/2023-02-27T20:59:00.000Z",
"filter": {
"predicates": [
{
"type": "dimension",
"dimension": "userId",
"operator": "exists"
}
],
"type": "and"
},
"metrics": [
"tAgentRoutingStatus",
"tOrganizationPresence",
"tSystemPresence"
]
}

i am getting response: 500 Internal Server Error

{
"message": "Server resources are unable to complete the request.",
"code": "internal.server.error",
"status": 500,
"messageParams": {},
"contextId": "db8dd7bc-970a-4383-a4cc-d6158d630a51",
"details": [],
"errors": []
}

It seems that the problem from the operator "exists", i need this operator to list all existing users for the aggregation. when i give a value ("picking an agent")

it gives me error 400:

{
"message": "value must be null when using the exists/notExists operators",
"code": "bad.request",
"status": 400,
"messageParams": {},
"contextId": "380d6574-85fa-4070-8d77-a2817a5c6c66",
"details": [],
"errors": []
}

Can anybody advice about this matter?
Thank you.

Hi TarikSeyceri

we've been having the same problem (we tried with the same body you posted and a different one)... have you been able to make it works? Or do you have any news if it's a global api malfunction?

Thanks

@TarikSeyceri @Sosy please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to report and investigate the 5xx errors. All 5xx errors can only be investigated by Care.

Though if I had to guess, I'd say the query you're building doesn't make sense. All presence events will of course be in the context of a user, so asking for user presence data where a user exists is redundant and not an effective way to filter data from this endpoint. See https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/aggregate/user-query for documentation on using this endpoint. The example query shows filtering with a predicate setting the dimension to userId and the value to the ID of a user. As explained in the limitations section, you can add up to 100 users in the filter; if you need to get data for more users, make additional queries with up to 100 additional users in each query.

Hello All,

I am trying to get aggregated analysis data for all agents at once and the response is resource error,

I opened a case: they said, it is a bug in the system, they are gone work on fixing it, but not anytime soon.

Please refer to the link above.

Limitations

Filtering and group-by is limited to the userId dimension only. A single query may contain no more than 100 userId predicates.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.