Total "talking" or "established" time

Hello.

Wich KPI or metric i should check to know how long the call is in established state, i mean, the time while the agent and customer is speaking.

I can see metric

tTalk --> Time an agent spent talking/interacting.

is there any difference between talking and interacting state?

Hello,

talking and interacting mean the same here.
I mean that "talking" is referring to voice/call conversations (it covers the time the agent interacting with customer during a phone call - i.e. the time the agent talking with customer during a phone call).
"interacting" refers to the same activity when the conversation is of a different media type like chat/email/message/...

Regards,

Hello Jerome.

Ok, so i guess i need to check the talking time because i´m only working with voice interactions

Point is, seems like talking is including also the time interacting with the customer, not only having the voice channel opened.

I need to get the "speaking time", while the interaction is connected vica voice., is it possible?

Best regards, and thanks for your help.

Hello,

I don't understand your comment.
"tTalk" is the name of the metric. It applies to voice conversations (and represents the talk time) and to conversations of other media type (chat/email/... - as agent doesn't "talk" to the customer in this case, the description of the metric mentioned Interacting which would represent the time the agent has spent on this conversation - from accepting to ending it).

You can see the list of available metrics here

That's what talkTime is about.
You may have a look at the difference between tTalk and tTalkComplete as well: https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/metrics#how-ttalk-differs-from-ttalkcomplete

Regards,

O, i´m checking that point. I have a conversation where the client doesn´t pick up the phone and the tTalk is about 45 seconds. Seems like this metric is not having the time while call is connected with voice channel opened.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.