Transfered Call to Call Flow transfer back to originator flow

Hello Everyone,

I have a question, I have a call flow that blocks ANI numbers and is working fine but i also have a whitelist check for numbers that cannot be blocked that part also works fine.

My question is how do transfer the call that was send to the block call flow back to the orginator call flow where the call was transferred from?

Do i have to use set participant data and then a decision check?

ANI Block Transfer back to originator flow

Kind Regards,
Nordien Anflous

Hi @Nordien_Anflous
You could use SetParticipantData in the upstream flow to set a flag, then GetParticipantData in the downstream flow to check for that flag and transfer back to the original flow if it's present. It doesn't look like there are any built-in Architect variables that would help you here, so this is the best method that I'm aware of.

Would you have an example how to I have added the set participant part with CalledAddress = Substring(Call.CalledAddressOriginal,4,12)

I am looking how i would setup the get participant data and transfer part if you would have an example would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Nordien

I already found the correct transfer method it is working.
Thank you again for assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.