Trigger doesnt fire workflow and or conversationId is not found

Workflow executes config (sends sms ans so on) when launched with enpoint based on conversationId, but when mediaType CALLBACK customer start trigger is started by calling the post callback endpoint, workflow doesnt get triggert or cant read conversationId.....!

please help :slight_smile:

Hi Jerry,

By using the developer tools, you can subscribe to those notifications. You will then see the entire json object returned by Genesys.
I am not sure that a customer start event exists in call backs. By looking to the conversation detail, you can see if a participant type customer exists.

With kind regards,

Erik

Hi Erik,

could you point me in the right direction by giving an example?

many thanks :slight_smile:

I think that Erik is suggesting that you go to

click the wrench in the lower right
notifications tab

That should give you the information you need to be able to subscribe to your topic and see what notification is generated in your callback scenario.

--Jason

Thanks for the update Jason, this is what I am suggesting.
By following the instructions displayed when clicking on the wrench, we can create a notification channel and subscribe to v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.customer.start
When a callback is created, we can get its conversation id from the performance workspace and copy it to the complete the subscription.
In the case of the customer.start, this is the first participant, you will not have the time to get the conversation id and subscribe to customer.start on time.

Another option is to define a simple workflow with two variables Flow.conversationId and Flow.participantId defined as "input to flow" (name and case are depending on the event, you are not free to choose any name). In that flow you define a block "Set Conversation Data" with the Flow.conversationId and Flow.participantId to add a custom attribute. Later when looking to the participant data of the conversation (by using the performance worskpace interactions for example), you have to see your custom participant data.

-Erik

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.