Trigger not running

Hello,
I am testing, with the following trigger.
v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.acw

These are the conditions, but it seems that it is not working, the established workflow is not activated.

I have configured the workflow to send emails if it fails at any point, but I am not receiving any, so I understand that the trigger is not being executed correctly.

As input variable I have defined conversationid

What could be wrong?

Thank you.

Any suggestion?

BR

Hi, get rid of the double quotes from the mediaType value i.e. set it to VOICE. Should fix the issue.

Hi, this works
Now i get my workflow launched.

Do you know if are any restriction to use data action (web service category) in workflows flow?
Because now, in the workflow i use 3 data action, 2 calling to a genesys cloud api, these works ok and 1 to open an url, this data action doesnt works in a flow but yes in the ui of genesys cloud.

Can you help me?

Regards

Hi

Can you elaborate on what you are trying to achieve as I dont get the logic of 'Open URL' here. So the interaction is completed & based on the wrapup code assigned by agent you are executing a workflow. In that workflow are you expecting to open a url?

Yes,
The pourpose is to obtain the transcript of the conversation.

1. Data action to obtain from conversationID sessionid.(this works)
  2. Data action to obtain the url of the transcript with conversationid + session id (this works).
  3. Data action to open the url and save the information in a variable , the content of the url is a json file with the transcript.

The 3rd data action in the workflow doesn't works, but in the ui yes.

BR.

So the output of second data action is a URL which you are using as input in third data action? You might need to escape any special characters in the URL using velocity macros for data actions.

Do you have any information about the velocity macros?

Regards

Here you go