Unable to retrieve recordings of outbound calls

I have an OAuth App using Client Credentials setup so that my .NET application can retrieve recordings of phone calls. The only Role it has is an Admin role with every permission selected. When my application retrieves inbound call recordings it works just fine. When it tries to retrieve an outbound recording I get this error:

Error calling GetConversationRecordings: {"message":"ForbiddenException: Recording/RecordingSegment view permission check failed for conversation 118df5f0-0c90-43a0-a657-7bdce74d81d6","code":"recording.recording.view.permission.check.failed","status":403,"messageWithParams":"Recording/RecordingSegment view permission check failed for conversation {conversationId}'","messageParams":{"conversationId":"118df5f0-0c90-43a0-a657-7bdce74d81d6"},"contextId":"a54bfa96-26d4-4958-8575-54082fca4d9d","details":[],"errors":[]} .

And when I try to simply retrieve the Conversation I get this error:

Error calling GetConversation: {"message":"You are not authorized to perform the requested action.","code":"not.authorized","status":403,"contextId":"d2405f7f-fcdf-44cd-9606-a207bca13eb3","details":[],"errors":[]}

Again, the role on the App has every permission and it works just fine for inbound calls. I have confirmed that the outbound calls I am trying to retrieve do have recordings and the conversation ID that I am using is valid as I can view it in the Genesys Cloud Workplace interactions section.

You likely need to open a customer care support incident for something that specific.

The only idea I could add to check is to be sure the permissions cover all the divisions involved or all divisions period and assumed you've already checked that.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.