User information cannot be obtained with /api/v2/users/search

Hi team,

I'm trying to get user information with the following API in "API Explorer" of Developer Tools, but I can't get it.
/api/v2/users/search

The result of the return value UsersSearchResponse will be null.
I want to get the results of UsersSearchResponse.

Please tell me the parameter values required when executing.
Also, please tell me the URL that will be helpful.

Regards.

Can you elaborate on what specifically you're trying to get, or what you're trying to search on/by?

Hi team,

Thank you for your reply.

What I want to search for is "user".
What I want to get is "results (results)" in the return value of /api/v2/users/search.

The result of the return value UsersSearchResponse will be null.
→I don't know how to specify "query" for BODY "at runtime.
Please let me know if there is any information that can be used as a reference for the search conditions.

Regards.

What criteria are you wanting to search for users by?
There are multiple API that can find users based on what you want them for/by, and some things just aren't possible, so would have to know exactly what you're trying to achieve, not how you think you need to achieve it.

Example: If you just want all users you do not need user search API, you can just use GET /api/v2/users

POST /api/v2/users/search is not necessarily the best solution for all scenarios.

Hi Eos_Rios,

I want to search and get all users in the specified organization.
I want to get "systemPresence": "BUSY" or "AWAY".

Under the above conditions, what is the best API and how to run it in Developer Tools?

Regards.

If you want it for historical results:
POST /api/v2/analytics/users/details/query

But if you want real/time right now:

GET /api/v2/users

Expands: presence is the one you want I think, but you may also be interested in routingStatus;

Hi Eos_Rios,

We will refer to the URL you answered.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.