Voice Bot Flow - Is it possible to capture what the caller said (utterances) and have it display in screenpop or set participant data?

Voice Bot Flow - Is it possible to capture what the caller said (utterances) and have it display in screenpop or set participant data?

Yes. We are currently doing this. We store the response to the slot in a variable that gets passed back to the original flow. There we do a Set Participant Data action to store the language in the interaction. Then in the script for the pop-up we create a variable and when we call the Set Screen Pop action, we pass the text to the script variable. Then wherever you choose on the screen pop, you can display the text.

2 Likes

Hi @Marty_Hand - Thanks for responding. Would you mind sharing some examples of how to set it up in Architect? Thanks again.

You can see in the first screenshot the inbound call flow where we call the bot and assign variables to the responses that come back.

The next one is the data values in the Set Screen Pop action.

In the script, we have the individual variables defined.

And lastly, here they are laid out on the script display.

The important thing is that you need to define the variables in the script at "input" and save and publish that before the Set Screen Pop action will give you the ability to set the value to pass to it.

Hope this helps.
Marty

1 Like

Hi @Marty_Hand - Thanks for sharing. I'm actually trying to capture the full sentences said by the caller and have it display on the screen-pop. Like from the screenshot attached, to capture the sentence "my Outlook is not working i m not able to send emails".
Once again I really appreciate you taking the time to share.

Check out the Bot Flows section here Architect built-in variables - Genesys Cloud Resource Center. There is one called Session.LastCollectionUtterance that always contains the last thing said or typed by the user for any block. That can then be stored in a variable and displayed in a script as defined above.

That is what the bot data contains in my example. The "Objective" question, for example, it asks the question "What do you want to achieve in today's conversation?" The contact can say whatever they want and it will be displayed to the agent on the script screen.

1 Like

Thank you very much @msassoon. That is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it...