Voice Bot Flow - Looking for sample flow on how to collect account info or employee number

Voice Bot Flow - Looking for sample flow on how to collect account info or employee number. Thanks and appreciate your feedback and sharing.

Hi @hannchiad
Below is the YML for a Bank bot flow that collects account number for the purpose of checking account balance.

Thanks @jacobshaw. Appreciate your response. Do you have any sample working flow that collect employee ID? If you do, can you share with me the i3BotFlow please? Thanks

I don't have one on hand for the employee id, but you should be able to adapt the one above to your purposes. You would add a new slot for the employee id and a new intent which will trigger the collection of the id from the caller. It would follow the same pattern as collecting the account number.

WWID Lookup Bot_v8-0.yaml (9.2 KB)

Here’s what I’ve tried to look up the worker’s ID/details. But failed, it does not work out as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.