Voicemail End Trigger

Hi Team,

I want to activate the workflow when flowOutType is set to "VOICEMAIL". However, despite my attempts, the workflow isn't being triggered. Interestingly, when I exclude "flowOutType" from the matching criteria, the workflow does trigger successfully. Could you please assist me in identifying what I might be overlooking?

My Actual use case is : If the agent is not answering the call, we are sending it to specific user voicemail. We would like to send notification to supervisor once voicemail created. Any other best approach to achieve this ?

{
"entities": [
{
"id": "XXXXXXXXXXXX",
"name": "voicemail.end trigger",
"topicName": "v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.voicemail.end",
"target": {
"type": "Workflow",
"id": "XXXXXXXX"
},
"version": 8,
"enabled": true,
"matchCriteria": [
{
"jsonPath": "mediaType",
"operator": "Equal",
"value": "VOICE"
},
{
"jsonPath": "flowOutType",
"operator": "Equal",
"value": "VOICEMAIL"
}
],
"selfUri": "/api/v2/processautomation/triggers/xxxxxxxxxxxx"
}
]
}

I don't see flowOutType included in the schema for this topic:

--Jason

Thanks Jason..!!

Can I have mutiple topics for single trigger ?
For example, combination of below 2 topics should trigger one workk flow.
v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.voicemail.end
v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.attributes

Thanks..!!

Trigger can only have one topic
That does not say you can't have more than one trigger pointing to same workflow but you would need to use the Json format for the schema input and then use expression logic to determine which topic caused the workflow call.

I had in past asked that the topic was included in the trigger schema, could use a simple switch then on the workflow and extract relevant fields from the json given as input to flow but I think the idea disappeared into the ether.

Thanks for your response Simon..!!

Aparently, I want to filter at trigger level. Basically my use use is trigger a notification email to supervisor if reporting agent receive an voicemail. So I wan to filter not to generate notification for all users in the Org.

Thanks..!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.