"Walk-in" interaction tracking through Genesys cloud

Hey everyone,

I am looking for an option to track the "Walk-in" interactions through Genesys cloud. Is it something that can be done? Many of our clients are looking for this option, where the customer comes up to the reception/front desk to inquire/ provide a complaint, we want the front desk agents to track it as an interaction in Genesys cloud and update it with the overall idea of the inquiry (similar to chat/ email but much simpler would be fine as well). If any such services are available via appfoundry partners, that will be useful to me too.

I have been checking Genesys community and developer forums, but I cant seem to find an answer to it. I have been checking on the feature called "work items/work bins" as well, but I am unsure on how it can be implemented or if it will be useful in this case. Please guide me on this.

Hi PriyaBBox,

First we need to ask some questions for clarification:

• Can we assume you do not want the front desk agents using the normal GC agent UI?

• What do you want to do with these interactions once they are captured?

To follow up on the second question..

• do you want to electronically record that someone walked in and was helped?
  • do you need these record to be routed to other back-office personnel or contact center agents to work on?
  • can you describe the workflow that happens when a walk in comes in ?

Zino.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.