Web Messaging - Cookies Type

I wanted to ask what kind of cookies is current web messaging using? Based on old web chat documentation it was stated, that old Web Chat used session cookies, but for the existing new Web Messaging one the only things I see are some documentation about third-party cookies. Could anyone help with the list of used types of cookies?

There are no cookies from Genesys as such. We use local storage only and they are listed here https://developer.genesys.cloud/commdigital/digital/webmessaging/messengersdk/localStorage

so are the cookies listed on the Developer tools on browser just a localStorage then, even though they show up as cookies?

I was asking that because browser throws warnings about the cookies anyways when I am using Web Messenger:

Apologies, you mentioned 3rd party, so thought you had seen the New Relic (nr-data.net) cookie. This is listed at the bottom here Genesys Cloud and cookies - Genesys Cloud Resource Center. It is used to get data on the usage of Web Messaging and not any person or customer related data.

@edgars.dudins it might be that you are using the same browser for both end-user Messenger client and running your GC Cloud UI for agents.

• The end-user Messenger client does not use any 3rd party Cookie, and not even the NR Cookie: if you still see this, would recommend to clear your browser cache.
  • For the agent-facing GC UI this link applies, previously posted > Genesys Cloud and cookies - Genesys Cloud Resource Center.