Web messaging template generic questions

I'm implementing this tag in our marketplace, but I have the following questions about the existing plugins:

• Configure Messenger for authenticated web messaging
    • How could I get any test credentials to test this?
  • Database set
    • Once I set any random attributes here and send a couple of messages through the Web Messenger, where can I see those properties in the platform?
  • Co-browsing
    • Why would this plugin be required? Is the agent not capable of sending a co-browsing request, being this one displayed in the chat so that the user can accept it without the need for a manual implementation using the co-browsing plugins?
  • Engagement plugin
    • I'm executing the Engage.invite example in the documentation, but nothing occurs. I was expecting like a toaster or a popup to be displayed with the text. Any clarification on how and why would this be used, it will be much appreciated.
  • Launcher
    • I've tried hiding the default chat button on the bottom-right corner by using the example in the documentation, but I get the following message: Invalid configuration of Launcher button - Is this only working with custom setups? It doesn't seem to accept any attribute.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.