Webdeployments deployments create

Hello,

I have some authorization issue while trying to create deployments using GC CLI tool:

kamil@spelunca-deb:~/vkb/deployments$ gc webdeployments deployments create --file GPRKOR_Messenger_UKV --profile vkb

{
"message": "You are not authorized to perform the requested action.",
"code": "not.authorized",
"status": 403,
"messageWithParams": "You are not authorized to perform the requested action.",
"messageParams": {},
"contextId": "92dd147d-27c0-46a9-a268-ca56b8234421",
"details": [],
"errors": []
}

required permissions is already assigned

Hello

I will try to recreate this issue myself to be see if it is a bug.

Until then, I would recommend unsetting environment variables such as GENESYSCLOUD_OAUTHCLIENT_ID and GENESYSCLOUD_OAUTHCLIENT_SECRET and trying again (if you have them set.) It is possible these are overriding the credentials of the profile "vkb".

Hi Charlie,

I don't have any environment variables such as GENESYSCLOUD_OAUTHCLIENT_ID or ' GENESYSCLOUD_OAUTHCLIENT_SECRET' set in my environment.

I haven't been able to recreate the error, and it doesn't seem to be a permissions error as they appear slightly differently.

Have you checked to see if the operation works via another method such as with a curl command? My instinct is that this isn't an issue with the CLI tool.

Also, which authorisation method did you use when creating your gc profile?

I'm using 'client credentials'

It seems like you have the correct permissions but there's a bug in the backend that's preventing enforcement. Please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care as they can investigate the issue deeper.

Thanks
Charlie

Can you please share the file you're using for the import - just XXXXX out anything of concern.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.