Webhook integration not working

Hi!

I'm trying to implement a webhook integration, so I followed this guide:

Created the integration, added a mapping to an "example" metadata, saved the integration, sent a post request via Postman and via Python script, but the message does not appear in the chat room.

The group, I have mapped to, is an Owner's Only group, and I'm the owner.

The request I sent was this (url redacted):

curl --location 'https://apps.mypurecloud.com:443/webhooks/api/v1/webhook/aaaaaaaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeeeeeeeeeee' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
--data '{
  "message": "Webhook test message",
  "metadata": "example"
}'

My response was a 200 - OK with no body and the following headers:

What am I missing? I remember trying this functionality exactly the same way and it worked great

Hi!

Any update on this?

Deivid Araujo

Hello,

Could you please try again?

I noticed recently that when configuring the Generic Chat webhook integration, the Genesys Admin UI was saving the groupId as reference for this integration (Targeted group) instead of the jabberId of that group.
The issue was tracked by Customer Care and it appears to be resolved (I just tried it the configuration side in Genesys Admin UI and it is saving the jabberId again).

If it is not the source of your problem, note that webhook chat notification integration will not work if SSO only is enabled on the Genesys Cloud environment.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.