What resources are not exported in CX as Code

For genesyscloud_tf_export, what CX entities are not supported? I already know that flows are not.

Is there a list?

Hi alex7,

The flow definition is exported, but the actual flow file (.yaml) is not, you have to manage that using Archy. Script (.json) and user prompt (.wav) files are automatically exported by the CX as Code genesyscloud_tf_export resource. As for what's exported, please see: Terraform Registry,

1 Like

I looked through that earlier and couldn't find any such list. But I assume it is any resource listed except for the flow implementation/yaml.

Hi Alex,

Any resource currently available n CX as Code is exportable. However, as ZIno was eluding too:

• Architect Flow Configuration will be exported from CX as Code but the actual architect flow will not. You will need to use the Archy CLI.
  • You can export integration credentials, but Genesy Cloud does not allow you to export the actual token or user/password in the credential.
  • We have several resources not yet implemented in CX as Code. As those resources become available they should be exportable.

Thanks,
John Carnell
Director, Developer Engagement

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.