Where can I find tokens that are already connected conversation?

I need to find a solution to a question. My user used the web message socket and connected twice within two minutes, leading to two different agents, resulting in simultaneous conversations with two agents.
According to the document description https://developer.genesys.cloud/commdigital/digital/webmessaging/websocketapi#configure-session-response If the same token is used within a period of time, the returned newSession will be false. I'm thinking that 2 minutes should not exceed this period of time.
So my suspicion is that the two sockets connected by the user used different tokens. I don't find anything suspicious in my code.
So my question is where can I find the token for this conversation?
I can visit the following link to view the conversation details. Is there a token mark in it?
Genesys Cloud

Hi,

Unfortunately, this info is not available within the conversation model and is specific to the Web Messaging channel.
When a new session is started (with a given token), it lasts for 72 hours.

So it could be indeed that different tokens were used.

Or it could be also that you have a short threading timeline. This parameter "chunks" the session into several conversations.

• Can you check what you have configured ?
  • Are you dealing with authenticated or unauthenticated sessions ?
  • This being said, if you have the conversation Ids, the reverse path can be followed and we could check if tokens were identical or not.
    Provide your region as well.

Hope this helps,
V.P.

I am dealing with unauthenticated sessions.
Yes, I can provide these two conversation IDs: d6886d21-b60e-4244-b997-9c4cbcff0e9d (the first connect), f5781a07-25e3-4ba2-bf90-e2982bfd4826 (the second connect)
The interval between them is about 1 minute.
The user started the conversation from Canada; our company is from the United States.
Please help to check if the tokens were identical or not.
Thanks.

Hi,

I have been able to chase the two conversations you mentioned and can tell you indeed that tokens used are different:

• For d6886d21-b60e-4244-b997-9c4cbcff0e9d (the first connect), token hash is 5f51af5f528289c32ff7e92fd28a0928 where corresponding new session started at 2024-01-24T19:13:56.775Z (UTC time).

• For f5781a07-25e3-4ba2-bf90-e2982bfd4826 (the second connect), token hash is ff5c2e79c93113715b5b1a24c6bd79e0 and related new session created at 2024-01-24T19:14:52.876Z (UTC time)

I do not have access to the token value itself as this considered as customer data but different hashes prove different source values.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
V.P.

hi
Thanks
I will check our logic again to find out the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.