Aggregate Event topic triggering

Hi,

I subscribed to v2.analytics.users.{id}.aggregates topic through event bridge integration. but not getting events. can someone tell me how this will be triggered ?

Hi charlsjoseph,

anything that we would measure in a metric counts as activity, so in this case user presence changes and routing status changes. If one of those happens, we publish an update within one second (one second so we can reduce the event volume if there's a lot of activity).

@Zino_Onokpise, I get the activity events, but not the aggregate metrics. it is not triggered

@Zino_Onokpise any help is appreciated

I see an api path in the topic information. Is it like if i trigger the api for a user id and the aggregated data flows into event bridge ?

Api Path(s)

• /api/v2/analytics/users/aggregates/query

Notifications will provide some subset of the documented related API endpoint's response. If you've correctly subscribed to the topic in question and are causing the aggregate data it returns to change but aren't receiving the event, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to investigate further as we do not have access to your org's data.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.