/api/v2/speechandtextanalytics/transcripts/search seems bugged

Hi!

I have found while querying that endpoint that results do not seem to align with what is expected:
When querying for a certain window, the API responds with a total number of transcripts and the number of pages to be found for the initial pageSize

Then for that same time window, if I query for any page upwards 1/4 of the max, I get a 400 "TOO_MANY_REQUESTED_RESULTS" response.
The breakpoint seems to align with the actual number of conversations of that period. It also seems to work weirdly in terms that unless the service can fit a complete page into the response (pagesize) it would also return a TOO_MANY_REQUESTED_RESULTS response. I verified this by using two prime numbers as the page sizes such that the higher one should contain results from the smaller one on the last page: (page Size 37 at page 28 returns a whole page, meaning there are at least 1036 results and page size 71 at page 15 should return results from the 995th to the 1065th - or at least until 1036th - but gets TOO_MANY_REQUESTED_RESULTS)

Thanks

Hello,

This is possibly what you are facing - Transcript Search page - "Pagination is only supported through the first 1,000 results. Note that the pagination limit for searching transcripts is more restrictive than most other search resources listed on our"

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.