Collecting Queue Statistical Data

I am trying to find out what available API Requests I can use in order some or maybe all of the requested data for Queues. I am working with limited amount of info regarding the requested data, but what I can offer is a screenshot of what mock data we are expecting to retrieve.

From what I am gathering, we want to pull weekly sums/averages numbers per department. I am not aware of what the terms, "Offer, ASA, AHT, SLA, etc." mean in this context.

I believe what I should be looking for is how the prebuilt Queue Metrics Summary or Queue Metrics Interval Report is pulling its data. I assume, those generated reports are using the same API Requests available to a user?

I have been looking at the following API Requests but I am not having much luck

• /api/v2/analytics/queues/observations/query...Query for queue observations
  • /api/v2/routing/queues/{queueId}/comparisonperiods...Get list of comparison periods
    • I could not get a data response with this one because its saying I am missing permission "routing:comparisonPeriod:view", although my current account role has all available Routing permissions checked off.

You're in let field.

Refer to POST /api/v2/analytics/conversations/aggregates/query

Refer to https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/metrics to better understand what the metrics available are and mean.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.