Data Model comparison between Genesys Engage and Genesys Cloud A3S

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the data model evolution for Reporting and Analytics.
We are currently using the views provided with Genesys Infomart schema version 8.5 ( Genesys Engage, on-premise).
With those views, we created some custom reports for our users.
We also have a project to migrate to Genesys Cloud, where the A3S reporting database is hosted in the cloud, on Snowflake.
I would need to be able to map the tables/views from the on-premise solution, to the tabes/view in A3S, so that I can identify what we will need to rework on, reporting-wise.
I don't want to rely simply on the table and column names as this can only get me so far.
I looked on the net for some kind of documentation, but could not find anything.
Can anyone help on this matter?
I understand that this will most likely not be a 1-to-1 mapping. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Raph

Hello, this forum is exclusively for Genesys Cloud. You can find the Engage community here: https://community.genesys.com/communities/genesysengage?CommunityKey=04e76a4a-2a03-4059-ab66-82e058125372

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the info and sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.