Details Query pageSize

Can the page size be customized? to say 2000?

Hello,

If your question is about the Analytics Conversation Details Query with POST /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query, the maximum supported value for pageSize is 100

Regards,

Hi Jerome,

Yes, thats the API I asked about, but the question is can it be customized? to say 2000? Since our client's data is huge.

@worldnash The maximum supported value for pageSize is 100. You can customize it between 1 and 100. For bulk export, see Conversation Detail Jobs.

Yes we looked at the Jobs API, but have few questions below.

1. Genesys recommends to use it for overnight jobs. But in our use case, we need to use it for every 15 mins (to get previous 15 mins call data)
  2. Can we use it in this use case?
  3. What is the expected latency in getting the data?
  4. I see that max records allowed is 10,000 but also in other place it says max pageSize is 1000. Please clarify?

If you need small amounts of data in real time, analytics queries are fine. If you need bulk conversation data in real-time, use EventBridge. If you need bulk data and can tolerate up to 24 hours latency, use jobs.

Page sizes are different per resource. If it's not documented on the resource, try whatever size you want and it will either return an error or clamp the results to the max size if it's too large (behavior depends on the resource).

Thanks for the info! Does A3S product use EventBridge in the backend for this purpose?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/30febd59-960b-447b-8c7b-328c429c2564

Genesys Automation as a Servie

I don't know; you'll need to contact the author. You can get in touch with Genesys Professional Services via the contact button on that page or your sales rep.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.