Disassociation of Screen and Audio Recordings SQL Code

Hello all,

I have finally found a solution that I have been struggling with since the beginning of our org entering the beta conferencing and our team using a workaround to allow them to introduce the invited party to a conference before just blind adding them. So much to my begrudging, they hop up from interactions to the phone API to a conference in the joining party(ies) and while doing so disassociate the segments from the ACD conversation ID.

Since my Data Analytics team aren't as familar with the workflow I have been asked to come up with a solution as the primary working admin of our Genesys Cloud CX org.
I am not sure how many customer analytics are set up as our org's are but (A3s & Snowflake) but if you use Snowflake or have like schema you may find this Query useful (at least as a starting point):

Our Quality team wanted me to source them a board that would allow them to quickly find the Audio that went with the screen recording so used this as a starting query through Tableau into our snowflake connection:

Select a.CONVERSATION_ID as "ScreenRecordingID",b.CONVERSATION_ID as "AudioRecordingID",a.ANI as "ANI1",b.ANI as "ANI2"
from "A3S_GCD"."PUBLIC"."CONVERSATIONS_SEGMENT_FACT" as a
join "A3S_GCD"."PUBLIC"."CONVERSATIONS_SEGMENT_FACT" as b
on Left(b.ANI,28)= Left(a.SESSION_DNIS,28)
where a.USER_ID=b.USER_ID AND a.CONVERSATION_START = b.CONVERSATION_START AND a.ANI<> b.SESSION_DNIS AND a.CONVERSATION_START>='12/1/2023 05:00:00' AND a.CONVERSATION_ID<>b.CONVERSATION_ID

I then Published a simple lookup Dashboard to via Tableau via the Tableau Server that my Quality team, and supervisors can all access. It has a hyperlink action that allows them to jump straight to the audio recording they want using a wildcard search filter field of the Conversation ID that they have to output the hyperlink they need:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.