DivisionId's Extraction in Conversation Detail

Hello Team,

I have use case where received two DivisionId's for each conversation and could get more than two depending on conversation travers through different path.

As of now I do not see any direct link or mapping to identify which Participants, Sessions, Metrics... belongs to which DivisionId from response.

Is there any way to identify the divisionId of Each Participants, Sessions, Metrics...?

Based on this, would like to differentiate Metrics for each DivisionId.

Thanks in Advance.

Long answer; no.
The divisions are based on the divisions of the users, flows, queues and probably other resources I'm not thinking of.
That API by itself does not expand all the dimensions of all those entities, so you would have to correlate the data yourself either in your script or in another tool. Metrics are extra annoying because unless it's an Agent or a User participant type, you'd have to derive the metric division from the Segment data, which is a peer of the Metric data, not a direct relation.

Short answer; if you want metrics by division use the aggregate API rather than trying to build it yourself whenever possible.

Thank you so much for your response.

I have queried Aggregate API by grouping ConversationId and DivisionId, below are the metrics received from response.

From above,
DivisionId1 : Only Call flow is created under this division
DivisionId2 : Queue, User...are created under this division

Our understanding is under divisionId1 only call flow metrics should be appearing but I see tACD, tAlert,tAcw metrics from response and values are same for both divisions.

I would like to know why Queue,Agent(created under DivisionId2) metrics are appearing in DivisionId1?

Thanks & Regards,
Venkoba

If you run that with flattenMultivaluedDimensions set to true do you only get back one grouping combining those divisions?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.