Genesys start new conversation after 5 same messages

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue when integrating Dialogflow ES with Genesys.
After the welcome intent, I typed 5 messages with the same content. The fourth message ends the conversation and the fifth message triggers a new conversation by genesys welcome event.

I checked the Genesys transcript, after the fourth message Genesys mark user left the chat and after the fifth message Genesys mark user join the chat and it triggered the genesys welcome event again.

This is a feature? do we have a document related to this?

Is this related to the issue BYOB Failing After 4 Turns

hi @tim.smith, can you help me on this?

If the transcript does not accurately reflect reality, please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care to investigate as we do not have access to your org's data via the forum.

hi @tim.smith
This is the transcript.

I think it may be related to the answer of @Ebenezer_Osei in the issue BYOB Failing After 4 Turns

The chatbot will get kicked as an error of the same intent state values are returned after 3 interactions

hi @Ebenezer_Osei, can you help confirm this issue is the same root cause as the issue BYOB Failing After 4 Turns?

hi @tim.smith,
after checking, I found the Call Dialogflow bot throws an error when user triggers the same intent 4 times.
I think it is related to the number of Confirmation Rejections, can you confirm it?

cc @Ebenezer_Osei

Hello, we do not have access to your data to be able to confirm the behavior you're experiencing. If the behavior you're experiencing differs from the documented behavior and you need this to be investigated, please open a case with Care.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.