Genesys Transcript API Consumption

Hi All,

We are trying to invoke the following transcripts APIs POST /api/v2/analytics/conversations/transcripts/query and POST /api/v2/analytics/transcripts/aggregates/query
Althought the API's "Request body" template is provided in the API Explorer, there is no example as what values needs to be passed in the body tags or any definitions on what each fields are.

As far as I know, the legacy version of API explorer has those explanation, unfortunately these were gone after they had their UI updated.

Can anyone advise some tips on this so we know what to put on body? Thanks!

Hi @alvin.narral

The API explorer does provide descriptions of the fields. If you enable reading mode, it will remove the input fields so the descriptions are more front and center. Some of the descriptions include examples for values.
More detailed documentation for transcripts aggregate queries can be found here:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Jacob, are you pertaining to the reading mode in the API Explorer?
Yeah I checked that and the definitions are really not informative. They are just general descriptions
Example on the query part, values
(string[]) A list of values for the search to match against.

What values exactly?

fields

(string[]) Field names to search against.

What fields exactly?

Tried to play around with it and I am always received either 504 error or malformed syntax
Thank you!

Please open a case with Genesys Cloud Care for any 5xx errors. Those are always server-side errors, not a problem with your request, and can only be investigated by Care. The malformed errors (should be 400) are a problem with your request. The response body will typically have an error message with what's wrong with your request. If you need help figuring out why a 400 was returned, please provide the exact request body and the correlation ID from the response.

The values you want to search for. That's up to you to decide what your query should try to find.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.