Get Campaign wrap-up

Hi team,

I would like you to help me find the following parameters associated with a campaign, since I need the conclusion code of each campaign carried out.

Wrap-up Details:

• Phone Number Uncallable
  • Contact Uncallable
  • Successful Call
    -Left Message

What is the API and parameters from where I get those values.

I am looking forward to your response.

Best regards.

Hi Alfredo,

Have you taken a look here: GET /api/v2/outbound/campaigns/{campaignId}/interactions. This returns a list of all of the interactions from a campaign.

If you just want the disposition of the call (Live person answer, Busy, etc...) you can look at the disposition field.

If you want the wrap-up associated with the conversation, you would need to go to the conversation->participant field and look for the agent and see what the wrap code was for the agent interacting with the conversation.

Thanks,
John Carnell, Manager Developer Engagement

1 Like

Hi @Alfredo
John's response mirrors what I was going to say as well so I will just keep the parts of my response that add info.
The disposition field has the possible values : DISCONNECT, LIVE_VOICE, BUSY, MACHINE, NO_ANSWER, SIT_CALLABLE, SIT_UNCALLABLE, FAX

There's also this endpoint for updating the outbound wrapup code mappings if you require it PUT /api/v2/outbound/wrapupcodemappings
The default set include CONTACT_UNCALLABLE, NUMBER_UNCALLABLE, RIGHT_PARTY_CONTACT

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.