How to check the count of a caller's number of calls

Hi,

First of all, I don't know if I'm opening this topic to the correct part of the forum, so I'm sorry if it doesn't belong to "Analytics and Reporting".

We are developing an IVR project with Genesys Cloud in which we want to redirect a customer to a specific queue if they are calling us Nth time in the past X days. Let's say this is our customer's 10th call in the last two weeks, which possibly mean that they have a problem that couldn't be resolved in the past calls. We want to transfer them to a specific queue to prevent dissatisfaction.

So I have to check customer's call count in the last X weeks/days/months in the flow before transfering them to queue. Which Genesys API or tool can I use? Or is it possible to do that in the first place?

Thank you for your understanding and help in advance,

Kind regards.

Hello @ibrahimsincap,

I did something similar using Genesys Cloud Data Actions by using the analytics query API and searching for the interactions of the ANI using a specific interval then it will get you the number of calls but just note that I'm subtracting 1 from the totalHits in this expression $math.sub(${count},1) because I was searching in an interval from last 24 hours to now and this will include the current active call of this ANI calling so I just subtracted 1 to exclude it.

You need to import it into your data actions the attached and update it if you need then Publish it and use it from the Architect Inbound Call Flow

GetCallerFrequency-2023091740443.custom.json (1.7 KB)

@mostafaawad thank you, this works well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.