How to double-check ACW completion?

So I'm looking for a way to confirm that a wrap-up code has been entered successfully into the system. I found this post, which points to this page in the docs, and I have that part working... I think. It returns status code 202, as the docs say it would, but I'm not sure what to make of this: "one should poll or subscribe to updates to verify that submitted wrap-up appears on the participant to consider it a success." How exactly would one accomplish this? :smiley:

// After that code that gives me the 202, I currently have code like this: var ch = await notifications.postNotificationsChannels(), ws = new WebSocket(ch.connectUri); ws.onmessage = async function(msg) { console.log(msg); }); notifications.putNotificationsChannelSubscriptions(ch.id, [{ id: v2.detail.events.conversation.${conversationID}.acw }]);

This is giving me a lot of "WebSocket heartbeat" messages, but no notifications about actual changes. Of course on writing this, I realize that I should probably have this before sending the 202'er. :laughing: Am I on the right track here? Not sure what else "subscribe" could mean in this context.

On a similar note, what about getting the ACW timer? Can I subscribe to have a notification when it runs out? Thanks in advance. :smiley:

PS: Sorry for the lack of newline chars in my code... this editor does not like what I'm doing. Maybe have its version of Markdown do something like ```js? :laughing:

Correct. You have to already be subscribed to a notification topic at the time an event occurs to be able to receive it; you will not get notifications for events that happened prior to subscribing to them.

No, you would need to know the appropriate ACW configuration and measure the time from when the conversation ended to determine the ACW period.

Okay. Glad to hear I'm on the right track with the code (lol u never know when there are seemingly so many places to look for simple stuff). As for the ACW timer, guess I'll just have to ask our admin. No biggy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.