Invalid schema in Archy YAML definitions

Good morning team!

There appears to be an issue with either the YAML schema provided with Archy, or Archy's flow validation itself. I am currently working through the Beyond API Self Paced training class, and Archy was mentioned in it, so I downloaded it to play around. I exported the Architect flow that comes in the environment that's built for you, and I noticed I immediately got an error with the schema. Specifically, on the inboundCall > settingsSpeechRec > suppressRecording boolean value.

The error states that a boolean is invalid, and a value of type "ArchyPickerValueBooleanLit" is expected. Digging through the Archy schema, it appears that ArchyPickerValueBooleanLit is an object with a "lit" property which takes a standard Boolean value. Publishing a flow with this error works fine. However, if I attempt to publish a flow with the "correct" YAML as specified in the Schema, I get an error from Archy stating it expected a boolean but got an object.

I can't yet tell if this is a Schema issue, in which the Schema just wasn't updated, or if it's an Archy issue, where Archy hasn't been updated to support the new functionality. Either way, it's causing errors to display within VSCode, and can be confusing for people trying to debug this problem. Just wanted to bring this to the Archy teams' attention so it can be fixed in 2.27.0. Thanks!

Archy Version: 2.25.0
VSCode: 1.87.2
Archy Refresh has been run

Hi @natereprogle,

Thank you for reporting this issue! It does appear as though the schemas that get generated are incorrect for this property as it should be a straight boolean you set. I will create a ticket for this.

Thanks again,
Jon

1 Like

Much appreciated, thank you! I was able to tweak the schema definition locally to get rid of this error, so once fixed I will run archy refresh to get the latest and greatest. Thanks again! :grin:

@natereprogle this should now be fixed in Archy version 2.27.0 which is now available. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
Jon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.