Is it possible to get total interactions from a queue filtered by external tag in a dashboard?

Hello, I am wondering if I'm able to view the total interactions filtered by external tag in a dashboard.

The reason I am wondering is the agents are routed calls based on location, and I would like to create a view of all the interactions answered by a specific set of agents to compare to the interactions of other agents in other offices who were routed the call if there was no agents available at the time.

Im aware im able to filter via external tag when looking at the "interactions" of the queue view but it doesnt have a "total" number of interactions, hope this makes sense!

Hello,

I would suggest to post this question on the Genesys Cloud CX Community forum as it may be a better for a feature/configuration question.
The Developer forum is meant for questions related to customization using our APIs and SDKs.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.